We are seeking a Spanish teacher for our Global Adventures summer camp who has a strong belief in a student-centered approach to learning, enjoys working directly with children, and has a passion for language instruction. While immersed in Spanish, our camps offer children an extraordinary array of activities, music, crafts, games, movement, food and stories from around the world!
- 2+ years of teaching experience
- Native level proficiency in Spanish
- Child Development Teacher Permit or Multiple Subjects Permit with 12 or more semester units of early childhood education or child development coursework and three-semester units of supervised field experience in an early childhood or elementary education setting.
- Ability to pass a LiveScan fingerprint clearance
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Within 60 days of hire, provision of TB clearance
- Teach Spanish Immersion camps at our campus in Oceanside, CA
- Help develop activities that support and infuse a desire to learn
- Maintain a positive environment by establishing healthy routines and forming relationships with students and their families
- Model respect for self, all people, and belongings
- Engage in preparation and clean up of the room, materials, and activities
- Maintain professional competence through participation in staff training and meetings
- Maintain confidentiality in all student situations
COMPENSATION AND HOURS:
- Hours Monday-Friday 4+ hours per day
- Competitive pay, based on experience
Candidates interested in the Spanish Instructor position should review our website before applying: www.bellalengua.com. We accept applications via email. Please email us a cover letter explaining your relationship to teaching and Spanish and a resume. Please indicate Spanish Instructor in the subject line of the email. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We look forward to receiving your application!